E-cigarettes would fall under the new age restrictions as well.The Prairie Village City Council on Monday approved draft language for an ordinance that would make it illegal to sell tobacco products or e-cigarettes to anyone under 21 years old.Should the council approve the revised ordinance when it comes before them for a final vote in the coming weeks, Prairie Village would become the first northeast Johnson County city to heed the Shawnee Mission School District’s plea for its patron cities to join the Tobacco 21 initiative.Councilors on Monday asked city attorney Katie Logan a number of questions about the changes proposed to the city’s existing tobacco sales ordinance. Under the new ordinance, it would still be legal for persons between the ages of 18 and 20 to possess tobacco and e-cigarettes in the city. It would no longer be legal, however, for the city’s eight licensed cigarette retailers to sell to those under 21.Retailers who broke the new rules would be subject to a fine of between $25 and $100 dollars, just as they are with the current ordinance restricting sales to those over 18. Persons between the age of 18 and 20 who purchased tobacco products in the city in violation of the new ordinance would not face any punishment.The new ordinance language explicitly includes “liquid nicotine” products that are used in e-cigarettes.Olathe is currently the only city in Johnson County that has signed on to the Tobacco 21 iniitiative.
NEXT MONTH is due to see the delivery of the final four of 10 additional Class 220 main line diesel locos which OSE has ordered from Bombardier. The first three arrived at the Rentis depot in Athens on November 24 last year, and three more during January.Rated at 2000 kW, the 160 km/h units are identical to the A471 to A496 series supplied by Adtranz in 1998, and are numbered 027 to 036.By the end of March OSE had put the first four locos into revenue service on local trains between Athens and Stylis and on express parcels services to Thessaloniki.CAPTION: Bombardier-built locos 220 031 and 220 029 at Athens Rentis depot on January 28Photo: Artemis Klonos
SYDNEY, (Reuters) – Virat Kohli smashed his 39th one-day international century as India claimed a dramatic six-wicket victory over Australia at a sweltering Adelaide Oval yesterday to level up the three-match series at 1-1. Skipper Kohli contributed of 104 of his side’s runs as they successfully chased down their victory target of 299 for the loss of four wickets to send the series into a decider on Friday at Melbourne Cricket Ground.Mahendra Singh Dhoni, clearly suffering in the heat, smashed a huge six to bring the scores level and reach his half century before scoring the winning run with four balls to spare.“Very pleased,” Kohli said afterwards. “It was a really tough day. M.S. in the end was tired as well. We need a good day’s rest, a good day’s travel and then we’ll recuperate and get ready for the MCG.” Shaun Marsh had earlier scored a sparkling 131, his second century in three outings in the format, to drive the hosts to 298 for nine in their 50 overs in the heat of the afternoon when temperatures soared well above the 40 degree Celsius mark. Kohli took over under the lights on what remained a muggy evening and took his century off 108 balls, pumping his first towards the dressing room after taking two runs to square leg to reach the milestone.In all, he hit five fours and two sixes in his 112-ball innings but left disappointed after smacking a Jhye Richardson delivery straight to Glenn Maxwell on the deep midwicket boundary in the 44th over.Dhoni (55 not out) had played within himself as he kept Kohli company in a partnership of 82 but hit a six for his first boundary soon after his captain departed and added 57 with Dinesh Karthik (25 not out) to get the tourists over the line. “I think we hung on really well,” said Australia captain Aaron Finch. “But when you come up against a side that’s in form like India … you know you have to keep taking wickets and when the old pro Dhoni is there at the end it’s tough.”Finch won the toss for the second successive match but that was as far as his luck went and he departed for six as he did on Saturday when the hosts won the series opener in Sydney by 34 runs.The hosts have made a habit of making starts in recent matches and Usman Khawaja had put 21 runs on the board before being brilliantly run-out by a direct hit from Ravindra Jadeja at cover-point. Marsh and Glenn Maxwell put on 94 runs off 66 balls for the sixth wicket to accelerate the scoring in a partnership that took the top order batsman to his seventh ODI century.Maxwell blasted 48 off 37 balls before he holed out to Karthik at long off the bowling of seamer Bhuvneshwar Kumar, who finished with figures of 4-45.That triggered an Australia collapse with Marsh lasting only two more balls before becoming Kumar’s third victim and the home side able to add only three more runs at a cost of four wickets.
Amazing Controlled Building Demolition You Probably Haven’t Seen Before Top 5 Best Budget Hotels In Dubai under AED 400 a night. STEVE BRUCE is planning to strengthen his Newcastle United squad with a move for Aston Villa midfielder John McGinn, according to reports.It would be the second time the pair have linked up after Bruce signed McGinn from Hibernian while in charge of Villa in 2018.Newcastle boss Steve Bruce is eyeing a reunion with Aston villa midfielder John McGinnCredit: Mirror GroupThe Magpies will be hoping their pursuit of the Scotland international will be made easier if the Midland side are relegated from the Premier League.Manchester United have previously been linked to the 25-year-old but it is thought the return to fitness of Paul Pogba has delayed the need for midfield reinforcements.The Daily Star report Bruce will be determined to sign McGinn if Aston Villa go down.Despite the uncertainty surrounding the Newcastle takeover bid from Saudi Arabia, manager Bruce is keen to get the club’s transfer business done early. Bruce, who has just hit the one-year mark in charge of his hometown club, is hoping to bring four new faces through the door this summer.“Obviously we need to see where we are and what we are but we are pressing on and planning in terms of going forward,” he said.“And hopefully, we’ll be in a position to do some business sooner rather than later.”Danny Rose looks set to make his loan move to St James’ Park permanent but options on fellow loanees Nabil Bentaleb and Valentino Lazaro are unlikely to be taken up.Bruce has identified McGinn as his next target, with his former club Villa unlikely to hold on to their best players in the event of relegation.Newcastle play their penultimate match of the 2019-20 season at 6pm on Monday night as they visit Brighton.Newcastle star Allan Saint-Maximin shows off his football trick skills in training Travel Diary // Vietnam 2017 Rebekah Vardy scores an impressive penalty in six-inch heels Omg this is awesome 🙂 Source: Soccer – thesun.co.uk DayZ Amazing Mods ~ More Cars, More Guns, More Gore! People Slammed By Massive Waves 4 10 INCREDIBLE Space Launch Failures!
This is the first time we are participating at OTM because we consider it as the biggest travel trade exhibition in India. This platform provides a bigger opportunity to promote the destinations similar to how we were able to promote the culture and beauty of Vietnam and Ho Chi Minh City.